How do I change my voicemail greeting message?
To change your Standard Voicemail greeting follow the directions below.
From your Shoretel phone
- Press the voicemail button
- Enter your password and the press # key
- Selected Option 7 and then option 1
- Follow the prompts
From Shoretel Communicator (You will need to have access to your Shoretel phone to record the message)
- Open Shoretel Communicator
- In the menu bar, click More, then Prefereces
- Under Call Handling Mode, click Standard
- Across from Record Greeting, click Record
- Your phone will turn on and beep. Begin your message. When done, click Stop inside Shoretel Communicator.
- Click Play to listen to your message.
- If you do not like the message, repeat step 4 and 5. If you like the message, click Save
Other notes about Voicemail Greetings.
- Shoretel allows you to have several different messages prerecorded: In a Meeting, Out of Office, Extended Absence, Custom, and Delegation.
- You can use these to quickly set your voicemail message by change the mode on your Shoretel Phone.
To set your Voicemail Mode click the Mode button on your Shoretel phone or, if using Shoretel Communicator, click Call Handling Mode from with your preferences.